Choosing a freight forwarder
At Arrow Egypt, we understand that a successful cargo transportation process is completed when the performance of all forwarding activities by individual participants takes place in a fixed sequence, order, and a mutually agreed way. The result should be a quality service offered at the lowest possible cost.
The successful freight forwarder:
- Is the "brain" of the transport process due to their knowledge of transport market dynamics, client requirements and needs associated with specific goods.
- Coordinates the implementation of the transport process.
- Implements different modes of transport (sea, land, air), using a pool of specialized entities.
- Influences and negotiates with individual actors in the supply chain.
- Outsources subsequent activities to their partners, subcontractors, or possibly other freight forwarders who play a complementary role in relation to the main forwarder.
- Strives to find the optimal solution for their client.
Get In Touch
5 El Safa Street, Sheraton, Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
+2 02 2268 1570
+20 1001668386 , +20 1099897100