Access to Markets
Egypt, situated in a strategic geopolitical location gives an ideal advantage of access to
markets with various trade agreements incentives that operating in Egypt benefits from.
Egypt's multiple free trade agreements provides access to 1.5 billion consumers, of which 100 million consumers are in Egypt. Furthermore,
connecting investors with established and emerging markets with 8% of world trade passing through the Suez Canal.
Shipping time and cost are lower from Egypt, 7 days less to the USA than from China and 50% cheaper compared to the UAE.
- Pan Arab Free Trade Agreement/ Greater Arab Free Trade Agreement (GAFTA)
- Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA)
- Agadir Free Trade Agreement
- Egypt-EU Association Agreement
- Egypt-EFTA Free Trade Agreement
- Qualified Industrial Zones (QIZ)
- Egypt Turkey Free Trade Agreement
- Egypt-MERCOSUR Free Trade Agreement
Get In Touch
5 El Safa Street, Sheraton, Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
+2 02 2268 1570
+20 1001668386 , +20 1099897100